Monday, January 14, 2013

life lately

I haven't shared bits and pieces of our life for awhile as captured on Instagram. It's always so much fun to go back through the images and remember all those random memories I captured spur-of-the-moment!  Here some snapshots of the ordinary and the lovely in our home:

Enjoying her beautiful alphabet magnets from her grandparents.

I love the ferns and cyclamen in the window boxes in this beautiful house
& post-bath tickles

Everyone in this house loves our new blocks (thank you, Anthony and Laura!)
& goofy girl

Modeling a sweater knit by her Aunt Eden and a bonnet knit by me
& lovely afternoon light over our town

Hours of fun with this reusable sticker pad
& admiring our finished Advent calendar: a tree full of birds

at a restaurant in town, the chef working the stone pizza oven always lets kids make their own pizza
& tired wreath on a worn door in our town

our neighborhood (Vecchia Matrice) wishes you happy holidays
& putting baby Jesus in his manger from our nativity set

I'm trying to use this purse as much as possible before I need to go back to a diaper bag in a few weeks...
& got a little growing to do into the apron her Aunt Jess gave her

my big girl on a playground on base one morning after we took Daddy to work

stories and baby bumps in bed before naptime
& not sure what she thinks of Siena helping her color

first pair of big girl undies! 
& her new favorite breakfast: Greek yogurt and Charlottesville Farmer's Market granola from Aunt Jess

sleepy kitty
& isn't she pretty when she smiles!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures! Little does she know these are her last days of "normal" life! Oh the trials of being a big sister... I am glad you can empathize with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an amazing time you have been having!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like such a happy toddler all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through "Imperfect Homemaking" and I'm enjoying reading about your journey in life! Where did the alphabet magnets come from? I would love to get a set for my kids...they're so much nicer looking than the traditional plastic ones. God Bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful pics!! Lena is such a cutie! Your "bump" looks adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little family is adorable! What an exciting adventure to live in Italy! Excited to read more, new follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the bonnet and sweater, and the big girl undies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep waiting for your IG feed to update but it doesn't. Did you get a new username?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, right now I just use Instagram offline to edit photos and don't put any on the app. I might change that soon, though, because obviously I love that thing!

      Delete

let's have a conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...