Thursday, January 10, 2013

guest post: DIY bean bags on Imperfect Homemaking!


I'm so excited to announce my guest post on The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking!  I've been reading Kelly's blog for awhile and love the easy-going style and helpful advice packed into every nook and cranny.  It's a big honor to be sharing my own tutorial over there: how to whip up some bean bags. 

Head on over and check out Imperfect Homemaking.  I especially recommend her posts about 99 Ways to Simplify Life with Kids and her Homemaker's Cheat Sheet

And then make some bean bags for your kids... or (if kids are still in your distant future) sew some up for an awesome game of cornhole!

6 comments:

  1. I'm excited For you. Your photos and directions make this project so clear, and it looks like such fun! We had lots of fun this summer playing cornhole at a family reunion, so I can see how these beanbags would provide older kids and adults with hours of fun, too. Not to mention young children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the second picture, with your daughter holding tightly to your thumb, helping you! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heading over... I'm excited that you sew! I just got a sewing machine for Christmas. I'm a newbie at sewing and could definitely use some tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the guest post!! It looks great! I might use it to teach my older girls sewing -- I think it would be just the thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about. Thank you so much.Bean Bags

    ReplyDelete

let's have a conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...