Thursday, November 10, 2011

ta-ta for now!


Isn't this photo amazing?!  We went to SeaWorld and I have a bunch of gorgeous photos to share with you.  Much to my delight, I touched a dolphin for the first time ever.  After Elliott's work with dolphins in the past, I like that I now also have that familiarity with a dolphin's rubbery skin.  There are some darling pictures of Lena at SeaWorld too.  Of course.

We've been busy with my wonderful mom visiting this week and now are heading off in the morning to California for a few days.  In case there's some radio silence on my end, you'll know I'm just collecting fun things to share upon our return!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Bec! I love this blog. Thank you for all your hard work to let us wooly-footed statesiders experience the happy feet of the Garbers. Onward and upward... Hugs, Pai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I write first and foremost for you guys, and it brings me so much joy to see how you all love it! Hugsies.

    ReplyDelete

let's have a conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...